Friday, October 24, 2008

Dublin Airport and a couple of impressive Ad campaigns

Last year September, when I landed in Dublin airport, I was welcomed by a series of impressive visuals with a catchy phrase –

“It’s who stands behind you that counts”

It was a campaign by a telecom company supporting Ireland’s dream on the eve of Rugby world cup.

This year same time, when I landed in the same airport, I was surprised to see the transformation. And welcomed by another impressive advertisement campaign –

A picture of a tiny frog with a caption below – “Prince en route”

In the same campaign, there are other visuals – “Swan en route” and “Butterfly en route”
This campaign is to highlight the expansion and modernization project the airport is going thru’.

These nice visuals definitely reduced my agony while waiting for the luggage.

No comments: